Top Downloads

Server Teamspeak

no server registered

Sponsors Partners

Counter

Deutsch English
Board
Board
Join us Board: Join us Thread: The 2019 offensive tackle class is shaping up to be a very good one.
The 2019 offensive tackle class is shaping up to be a very good one. Site: « 1 »
#1 at 18.01.2020 on 03:40h Quote this entry
liny195
User
And as people get the chance to really dig in to the tape from the 2019 college football season Oshane Ximines NFL Draft , more players are rising up draft boards. One of the biggest risers is right tackle Jawaan Taylor, right tackle for the Florida Gators. Before his junior season, Taylor was considered an intriguing physical prospect with some glaring holes in his game. Like several other intriguing Florida prospects, the 2018 season saw Taylor address those holes and has gone from a player who was generally thought of as being valuable for his physical tools has become a legitimate starting candidate and is rocketing up draft boards. The New York Giants need to find an upgrade at right tackle, and Taylor has all of the physical tools that Dave Gettleman prizes in offensive linemen. The question is if the Giants don’t address the position in free agency, would they be able to land Taylor in the draft? MeasurablesHeight: 6-foot-5Weight: 335 poundsProsMassive frame, but carries his weight well. Remarkably quick and fluid feet.Impressive power at the point of attack. Able to recover when beaten by speed.People mover when he drives with leverage.Likes to bully defenders and finish reps with them on the ground.ConsNeeds to be more aggressive with his hands.Knee bend and hip level are inconsistent. Prospect VideoWhat They’re Saying - Kyle Crabbs (The Draft Network - Scouting Report) Does He Fit The Giants?Yes. Yes Oshane Ximines Buffalo Bills Jersey , it’s safe to say that a big, powerful, and long right tackle fits the New York Giants. There are precious few areas of concern with Jawaan Taylor, and most of them are with his ability to play with consistent technique. Even with his inefficient hand usage, tending to bring them a low, wide, and late Color Rush Oshane Ximines Jersey , and inconsistent knee bend, leading to high hips, Taylor is an impressive tackle. At times he moves far more quickly and fluidly than a player listed at 335 pounds has any right to. He is limited by a tendency to keep his hands low and wide, rather than striking with his punch and controlling the defender’s chest plate. Likewise, he sometimes lets his legs straighten and hips rise. The two issues together limit how much of his natural power he is able to bring to bear on defenders. He has plenty of power to battle college defenders who try to match his strength or recover and usher speed rushers around the pocket. That being said, if he takes to NFL coaching and can overcome those limitations -- which he has flashed the ability to do at the collegiate level, just not consistently -- he could be a true terror of a blocker. Perhaps the only real questions are whether he slips out of the first round Youth Oshane Ximines Jersey , and whether or not the Giants are able to find an upgrade at right tackle in free agency. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur’s lukewarm assessment of Bills quarterback Josh Allen has become bulletin board — or rather TV screen — material in Buffalo.Broadcast on TVs throughout the Bills facility, including the locker room, on Thursday was a tweet highlighting Shurmur’s response to a question of how he regarded Allen entering the 2018 draft. Shurmur said he thought Allen “had a chance to be a starter,” and then repeated his answer when asked a second time as the Giants (0-1) prepare to host Buffalo (1-0) this weekend.The comments were featured in a tweet posted by NFL Network reporter Kim Jones.Shurmur’s responses could be interpreted as a slight against Allen, because he was drafted seventh overall out of Wyoming, and has a 6-6 career record as a starter.Starting left tackle Dion Dawkins took exception to what Shurmur said.“Whatever. That’s just what he thinks of him Womens Oshane Ximines Jersey ,” Dawkins said.“But for the guys in this locker room, we know what Josh is capable of. That’s why Josh is Josh and that’s why he has that ‘C’ on his chest,” he added, referring to Allen being named a team captain. “People always got Josh’s name in their mouth. People talk about stuff they’re unsure about, but Sunday is just going to tell it all.”Bills coach Sean McDermott declined to discuss why Shurmur’s comments were posted throughout the building. He called it a form of “internal messaging” for his team, before repeating the world “internally” twice.McDermott began posting various reminders and inspirational messages on the TVs this offseason.Allen is coming off an inconsistent season-opening 17-16 win at the New York Jets. He rebounded from committing four turnovers in the first half to lead Buffalo to score 17 points over the final 19 minutes, capped by a 38-yard touchdown pass to John Brown.“He’s proved to us that he’s the ultimate competitor Authentic Oshane Ximines Jersey ,” tight end Lee Smith said.“Regardless of what any other coach or player out there has to say about him, it’s not really a big concern of mine,” he added. “I don’t have much to say about it to be honest besides the fact that I’m sure glad Josh Allen is our quarterback.”Allen said the comments didn’t bother him, speaking on a conference call with Giants reporters Wednesday.“I wasn’t trying to make everybody like me or fall in love with me,” Allen said. “Luckily, the Bills had different thoughts and different plans with me. And luckily I ended up here.”

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

Userarea

Top Match

Last Wars Next Wars

Calendar Events

no events available

Shoutbox

Switch Template