Top Downloads

Server Teamspeak

no server registered

Sponsors Partners

Counter

Deutsch English
Board
Board
Join us Board: Join us Thread: Jets 2018 Roster Countdown: Number 55 Lorenzo Mauldin
Jets 2018 Roster Countdown: Number 55 Lorenzo Mauldin Site: « 1 »
#1 at 18.01.2020 on 04:17h Quote this entry
liny195
User
 Lorenzo Mauldin is next up in our Jets roster countdown.Name: Lorenzo MauldinNumber: 55Year with Jets: 4thProjected Role: Competing for edge rusher spotHis 2017: Mauldin was placed on injured reserve by the Jets prior to start of the regular season and never came off IR White Neal Sterling Jerseys , missing the entire 2017 campaign with a back injury.2018 will be a success if: Mauldin gives the Jets some contribution as an edge rusher. He has been on a clear downward trajectory since a reasonably successful rookie season. Last year’s injury might not have been his fault, but it certainly doesn’t help his cause going forward.Odds of making the roster: There is a huge opening at the edge rusher spot, but Mauldin is once again banged up. The Jets seem frustrated, and the Louisville’s product might be watching his last chance with the team slipping away. I will say Unlikely (25-50%).Jets vs Dolphins: Five Bold Predictions The Jets look to build on their strong start against Miami today, and that means it’s time for some bold predictions. The Jets managed to make bold predictions reasonable last week while breaking several team droughts. Could it happen again? I don’t know Neal Sterling Jerseys 2019 , but I can’t wait to find out as I make blind guesses about it.Disclaimer: A Bold Prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold Predictions are blind guesses that are laughably optimistic beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be virtually impossible. Saying that Leonard Williams will get a sack is not a Bold Prediction, nor is saying that Bilal Powell will run for 650 yards. By definition, Bold Predictions are unlikely, but not impossible White Doug Middleton Jerseys , to occur. Since this is a Jets site, they are also pro-Jets predictions. As always, the Final Score prediction is meant to be realistic, not a Bold Prediction.The Jets defense doesn’t miss a beat in week 2, causing 4 turnovers and returning another for a touchdown.Sam Darnold throws for over 200 yards and 2 TDs in the first half.The Jets outgain the Dolphins on the ground by over 100 yards.Ryan Tannehill is sacked at least 5 times Doug Middleton Jerseys 2019 , including a strip sack.At least 2 Jets rush for 50 yards and a TD each.And a bonus prediction: Darron Lee keeps his momentum going with a sack, a forced fumble, and the team lead in tackles. Final Score: The Jets open strong at home, winning 24-17 in a game that was never as close as the final score implies.

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

Userarea

Top Match

Last Wars Next Wars

Calendar Events

no events available

Shoutbox

Switch Template